Mah Taab Caspian Co. was founded as a private joint stock company in 2008 and owns 2 power plants, “Nowshahr power plant” with the capacity of 50 MW and “Amir Abad power plant” with the capacity of 33 MW, which are at present under operation.
In addition, the execution of the project for the construction and operation of the Caspian Combined Cycle power plant in west of Mazandaran province with the capacity of 460 MW started in summer 2016. The gas unit will have been commissioned by summer 2018 and the steam unit will have been under operation by summer 2019.
- Supply of part of demanded electricity in the country
- Generation of reliable electricity at a competitive rate
- Having a considerable share in energy supply
- Providing satisfactory and appropriate services to customers
- Human resources empowerment and growth