Amir Kabir Electricity Generation and Development Co. was established in order to lead the activities of Rudshur power plant in 2014.
Regarding the policies of the Energy Ministry and to reduce fuel consumption and increase the efficiency of gas power plants, the project of constructing the steam portion of the Rudshur power plant and its conversion to combined cycle began in 2016.
The implementation of this project started in 2018 and as planned it will be under operation in less than 3 years.
It is noteworthy that Rudshur Power Plant is the only holder of the National Green Industry Award granted by Environmental Protection Agency.
- Supply of part of demanded electricity in the country
- Generation of reliable electricity at a competitive rate
- Having a considerable share in energy supply
- Providing satisfactory and appropriate services to customers
- Human resources empowerment and growth