MahTaab Kish Water and Power Co. was founded in 2014, by the partnership of MahTaab Sazan Co. and Kish Development and Investment Co. in the field of water and power generation.
The company currently owns the Kish Power Plant and its desalination of 60 MW electricity and 5000 m3/day water (expandable to 100 MW and 20,000 m3/day) and the project has been under operation since 2016.
- Supply of part of demanded electricity in the country
- Generation of reliable electricity at a competitive rate
- Having a considerable share in energy supply
- Providing satisfactory and appropriate services to customers
- Human resources empowerment and growth