Shams Sarakhs Power Generation Company was founded in 2005 as a joint stock Company and 85% of the shares belong to Mah Taab Group and 15% of its shares belong to the Sarakhs Special Economic Zone.
The company currently owns “Sarakhs 2” power plant with the capacity of 75 MW, located in the Sarakhs Special Economic Zone.
The company is also planning the construction of “Sarakhs 1” F-Class combined cycle power plant with a nominal capacity of 456 MW.
- Supply of part of demanded electricity in the country
- Generation of reliable electricity at a competitive rate
- Having a considerable share in energy supply
- Providing satisfactory and appropriate services to customers
- Human resources empowerment and growth