According to our colleagues at Amir Kabir Electricity Generation and Development Company, Rudshur Power Plant was awarded the title of the Green industry at the 20th National Conference on the Green Industry by Environmental Protection Agency, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the German giz institute. In this program which was held on January 22, 2019 Green industry awarded by Dr. Kalantari, the Vice President and the Director of the Environmental Protection Agency, and Mr. Dr. Namaki, Minister of Health to the representative of Rudshur power plant.
It should be noted that industries need to carry out environmental measures to achieve this position and some of the indicators and criteria for selecting these units are:
– The absence in the list of polluting industries of the Environmental Protection Agency in the year of selection
– Improvement of pollutant purification and control systems
– Management of waste recycling
– Green space development
– Optimum use of energy carriers and increased energy efficiency
– Establishment of the environmental office or HSE unit
– Obtaining environmental management certification
– obtaining a certificate of establishment of the safety and health system
– Establishment of the momentary monitoring system
– Promoting the level of knowledge and environmental culture of managers and unit staff
– Compatibility with clean production process
– Replacing clean energies
Also at the provincial green industry conference held in Arak, Rudshur power plant was also appreciated. The ceremony was held on March 11, 2019 on the occasion of the appreciation of the green units of the Markazi province. The Green Industry sign and Silver Statue were handed over by Mr. Aaghezadeh, Governor of Markazi Province, to the representative of the Rudshur Power Plant.