Introduction

Mah Taab , Beyond Electricity Generation

Shamse Sarakhs Power Generation Co. was founded in 2005, as a private joint stock company that 85% of its shares belong to Mah Taab Group and the rest 15% belong to Special Economic Zone of the Sarakhs Institute.
The company currently owns a power plant named “Sarakhs 2” with the capacity of 75 MW, located in Sarakhs Special Economic Zone.
It also plans to construct “Sarakhs 1”, a combined cycle power plant using F-Class technology with the nominal capacity of 456 MW.