Considering high potential of wind in Khaf in Khorasan Razavi province, Tizbaad Niroo Co. is assigned by the Renewable Deputy of Mah Taab Group to execute the 99.2 MW wind farm project. The process of its construction has been launched since 2018 and as planned all the 31 wind turbines will have been connected to the grid by winter 2019.
In the development plan of Tizbaad Wind farm, the capacity increase of power generation to 100 MW is also under study.
- Supply of part of demanded electricity in the country
- Generation of reliable electricity at a competitive rate
- Having a considerable share in energy supply
- Providing satisfactory and appropriate services to customers
- Human resources empowerment and growth