MahTaab Caspian Company was established in 2008 and owned Caspian combined cycle power plant with a capacity of 460 MW and Amir Abad with a capacity of 33 MW, which are in operation.
The execution of the project for the construction and operation of the Caspian combined cycle power plant in the western region of Mazandaran province in started on summer 2016 and the gas unit operated on summer 2018 and the steam turbine will connect to the grid in the spring of 2020.
- Supply of part of demanded electricity in the country
- Generation of reliable electricity at a competitive rate
- Having a considerable share in energy supply
- Providing satisfactory and appropriate services to customers
- Human resources empowerment and growth